Registration is open for a virtual event you don’t want to miss…
WiBN Leadership Conference
Thursday, September 23
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
WiBN Members/BBB Accredited Organizations: $89
Youth Companion/Student: $35
The Better Business Bureau’s Women in Business Networking (WiBN) program has finetuned this conference to meet the needs of women and their aspirations in the workforce. Whether you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, career professional or college student, you’ll want to register today. It’s a fantastic opportunity to network with women who can help you take the next step in your career and whom you can help through quality connections.
The virtual format allows you to curate your own unique and interactive conference experience. The bonus is all the presentations will be recorded. You can access the content you missed at your leisure after the conference.
The conference features powerhouse speakers, such as:
· Natalie Franke, an entrepreneur and author/cofounder of the Rising Tide Society
· Michelle Riley, CEO, The Foodbank, Inc.
· Amy Walter, executive leader, Synchrony
· Raina Bradford-Jennings, marketing and communications professional, Ologie
· Carlina Figueroa, assistant director, Office of Work-Based Learning at Sinclair Community College
· Myla & Geovanny (Geo) Cardona-Jones, Manager and CEO, 1LoveLLC
· Tae Winston, owner, The Entrepreneur Marketplace and Shoppe
· Lisa Holmes, business development, TEDx speaker, professional storyteller, Holmes Marketing
· Charlynda Scales, TEDx speaker, brand ambassador, Air Force Veteran, social media influencer, and the founder and CEO of Mutt’s Sauce, LLC
· Jessica Distel, CPA, MBA, director of tax and business services, Buckingham Advisors
These speakers will be discussing everything from building community to leadership to tips on how to enhance your career or conduct your job search. You can pick the breakout sessions most pertinent to your needs.
Plus, there will be a fabulous panel discussion on the evolution of the female leader with:
· Kate McEwen, The Lorenz Corporation
· Dr. Cassie Barlow PhD., Southwestern Ohio Council on Higher Education
· Sharon Howard, Premier Health
· Julie Sullivan, Dayton Development Coalition
The amazing day doesn’t stop with the learning you’ll acquire by listening to these impressive women. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn who the WiBN 2022 Women of Impact are as they will be revealed in the afternoon.
It’s going to be a phenomenal day of learning, connection, laughter and collaboration. Reserve your virtual seat at this high-octane event, which is sponsored by Synchrony. Sponsorship and program ads are also available by contacting Ann Riegle Crichton at (937) 610-2273.
WiBN Conference (bbb.org)