IT Systems Administrator
The IT Systems Administrator ensures continual performance of all IT infrastructures within the organization. Designs, improves, and implements processes related to IT infrastructure.
The essential functions of the job include
• Manages server, network, and voice infrastructure.
• Coordinates internal IT projects.
• Provides ideas and suggestions to improve work processes throughout the organization by the utilization of technology.
• Provides Tier II support including on call duties.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and five years’ experience working with IT systems.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be considered insurable by the current CBC/CTS insurance provider.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
• Must be able to meet the required physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to be on-call on as needed and be available to travel to branch locations, as needed.
• Ability to work in stressful situations while meeting deadlines and budget expectations.
• Experience with server adminisratioin (Active Directory, software patching, and server applications installation).
• Experience with network administration (LAN/WAN troubleshooting
• Experience with mobile devices (Ipads, handheld scanners, and Microsoft Surface)
• Understanding of server virtualization.
• Understanding of VIOP technology.
• Demonstrated ability to:
o Be service oriented and consistently meet & exceed customer’s expectations.
o Be self-directed and motivated to accomplish departmental goals and objectives.
o Communicate effectively - oral and written communication skills.
We offer a highly competitive benefit package including medical, vision, dental, life and supplemental insurance options, 401(k) with employer contribution and match, tuition assistance and generous paid time off (PTO).
Community Blood Center/Community Tissue Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Drug Free Workplace