The Strategic Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for leading voice of customer marketing insights and translating insights into comprehensive digital ecosystem strategy and roadmap recommendations. In this position, you will serve as a scout, identifying and validating new opportunities with potential to expand Midmark’s digital portfolio through internal development and partnerships by engaging with industry subject matter experts, partners, and leadership. Key contact to manage partnerships, network with subject matter experts.
- Have a deep understanding of how customer unmet needs intersect with emerging digital trends to create value in healthcare.
- Responsible for setting the digital research agenda, including primary and secondary research, customer focus groups, advisory boards, and other insights gathering. Monitor trends, competitive activity, and manage the development of customer segments and personas related to adoption of digital models.
- In coordination with peers in core upstream marketing, translate VOC insights into value proposition analysis, solution design, and identification of minimum viable product ideas to advance into development and product roadmaps.
- Create revenue, pricing, and business model strategies that set direction for marketing, business, and technology to drive commercial success and continued adoption of Midmark’s digital platform solutions.
- Test the broader value proposition of groups of connected devices and services and business models.
- Develop and execute a market research plan that augments product specific research to generate ecosystem level insights; communicate relevant learnings to internal audiences.
- Responsible for identifying and evaluating new digital solution adjacencies which can substantially address unmet needs to deliver patient outcomes and lower overall cost of care. Prioritize new ideas and innovative business models that provide potential to grow Midmark’s value proposition and commercial success.
- Delivers business case assessments.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners to design new services required to meet customer needs in the digital environment. Ensure alignment of priorities and objectives to build enterprise wide capability.
- Work with partner to nurture relationships and run pilots.
- Serve as the owner for partner and/or customers joint technology/solutions pilots with the goal to create synergy with unique combinations of complementary technology that expand value for customers and their patients. Structure pilots, manage project milestones, build partner relationships, and build business cases to recommend go/no options for scaling successful pilot programs.
- Maintain relationships with thought leaders and innovators in the digital health space.
- Work closely with business development in the review and due diligence of business opportunities, such as partnerships or acquisitions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Marketing, and or Technical degree. MBA or MS desired
- Prior experience in healthcare sector or medical device product development required.
- Five (5) years of related digital product management experience business analysis and requirements management in digital system development, IoT product development and/or project/product management.
- Experience in digital models preferred.
- Digital healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience in healthcare provider environments working directly with application of healthcare technology in clinical environments.
- Demonstrated ability to assess complex, ambiguous issues and turn into clear, concise business case.
- Demonstrated experience translating Business, Stakeholder, and Customer needs and advocacy into commercialized products and/or solutions.
- Ability to work across teams and make connections. Influence without direct authority.
- Solid background in IoT connected device business models.
- Capacity to succeed in a collaborative and dynamic start-up type environment
- Strong consultative, listening, communication and analytical skills
- Influence skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Ability to represent Midmark externally