October 5, 2017
Exhibit Dates: Wednesday, November 15 7:30am-5pm
Professional Attendees: Technology First has over 250 IT professionals attend with most of the audience being CIOs and their direct reports as well as some attendees at the technical level. We also have a cross presentation of all industries including manufacturing, healthcare, and logistics/distribution, government sector and many more.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Benefits (applies to payments received by Friday, October 27th.)
• Exhibitor booth location published in the Passport
• 6 foot draped table, electrical connection and wireless internet connection, 2 chairs
• Company name on event registration web page, marketing email and attendee reminder email
• 2 exhibitor passes with 2 box lunches, 2 parking passes
• Additional booth workers will be $30 each, includes badge, box lunch and parking pass
GPS Location for the building is:
Building 12: “301 W. Fourth Street” (this is not a mailing address)
Unloading/Loading is accessible via Perry Street between 3rd and 4th in the circular drive with the flag poles.
• Packages and cartons may be shipped to the Conference Center to be delivered Monday, November 13th or Tuesday, November 14thth ONLY. Please take extra care to be sure packages are delivered on these days. Please be sure to clearly mark your packages with your company name, contact name and phone numbers. The Conference Center has a very limited space to store items and IS NOT responsible for loss or damage to shipped items.
Please send to:
Package Delivery Address:
Sinclair Community College, Building 12
West Third & Perry Streets, Room 12-101
Dayton, OH 45402-1460
(Please inform Conference Center of any expected deliveries)
• You may make arrangements with the Conference Center to have your packages RETURNED to you, after the conference, if you provide a prepaid shipping label.
• ALL exhibit spaces will be assigned and will be printed in the November news magazine. You’ll receive your exhibit space assignment the day of the event. This publication serves as the program for the event and changes in exhibit locations CAN NOT BE MADE. PLEASE be sure you set up your exhibit in the space you have been assigned. The exhibit hall has been designed to ensure that every spot will receive high traffic all during the day.
• Your space includes access to wireless internet, a 6’ conference table and two chairs. REMEMBER- we highly recommend using your space in an inviting and engaging manner to generate interest and great conversations. If you will NOT need the table in your booth, please let me know prior to Monday, November 13th so the conference center staff can set up accordingly. All spaces have access to standard power outlets in the floor. You are responsible for extension cords and will be required to secure (cords, carpet) to the floor with GAFFER TAPE only (you provide) - Sinclair does not allow the use of duct tape. Stand up banners are an excellent way to distinguish your space.
• NEW THIS YEAR! Exhibitors will be provided with TWO (2) boxed lunches as part of your exhibit package. Additional people working the booth will be charged $30.00 each for a badge, lunch and parking pass. Remember, only those who hold a full conference ticket, will have access to Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks during the day. Conference Tickets may be purchased by calling us at 937.229.0054.
• Boxed lunches consist of a sandwich, side, chips, dessert and soda or water.
Exhibit Break Down
• NEW THIS YEAR! The exhibit hall is where the party will be! Door Prizes, the People’s Choice Awards and networking will give attendees a chance to spend time with you in your booth. It will wrap up at 5:00 PM so you are welcome to break down your exhibits then.
Out of Town Guests
• There is no preferred hotel for this event, but there are several hotels downtown Dayton that are a short taxi ride to the Sinclair Conference Center. The Dayton Grand Hotelhttp://www.daytongrandhotel.com/is within walking distance. All downtown hotels are 20-25 minutes from the Dayton Airport.
What we need from you by FRIDAY, October 27th
Names of the two associates working your booth. Remember, additional people working in your booth will be charged $30.00 each.