Are you seeking recent graduates or alumni? Interested in building a co-op/internship program with Wright State University? Simply forward your job/internship postings to firstname.lastname@example.org. In return, Sheryl will send a targeted e-mail blast out to Wright State University students and faculty as well as include your postings in Wright State's CECS LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/961807.
You are also encouraged to post your positions to Handshake- WSU's resume referral database. This system will allow you to post your position, view potential candidates, and register for career related events. Any questions regarding this system should be directed to Career Services, 937-775-2556.
For a complete list of our majors in the College of Engineering and Computer Science, please visit: https://engineering-computer-science.wright.edu/degrees-and-certificates
STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL RECRUITING IN A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
- Update your Company Profile on Handshake (WSU’s online job board and resume referral system) to ensure students get a great impression of your brand. Upload your current logo, describe your company culture, provide key statistics, post jobs and host events to impress students. Refresh your company profile now by logging in here
- Create a Virtual Recruiting Event on Handshake to spotlight your organization and to connect with students from targeted majors.
- Request a Virtual Information Session (Career Talks, Coffee Chat, Job Search Presentations, etc.) to provide an interactive and engaging virtual presentation.
- Participate in Manufacturing Day (Founded by NAM, first Friday in October) and Engineering Week (Founded by NSPE, Mid-February)
- Other ways to build your brand: Virtual Resume Critiques, Virtual Mock Interviews, Virtual Guest Speaker for Student Clubs/Organizations
QUESTIONS? Seeking customized assistance? The Brandeberry Career Development Center offers a variety of opportunities to volunteer on campus to increase your company's visibility within the College of Engineering and Computer Science. Please contact me for more information. Simply email email@example.com or call 937-775-4491.
We look forward building your brand on campus.