- 401 W Market St, Troy, OH 45373, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 125 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Hobart Service, an ITW Company, is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Analyst who will be responsible for leading, communicating, managing, and improving upon the ITW/Hobart Service Cybersecurity framework. The individual will collaborate with various technical teams to implement remediations and security controls, as well as foster awareness throughout the organization. The Cybersecurity Analyst will plan, implement, upgrade, and monitor security processes and protocols for the protection of the organization’s computer networks, systems, and data. The individual will share responsibility for deploying and maintaining LAN, WAN, and network security systems.
Successful candidates for the role must have a positive attitude and essential skills in the areas of leadership and development of team mentality and guidance of less experienced personnel. Someone with strong communication skills when dealing with management and customers, as well as documentation, leadership, and mentoring traits and techniques would be a good fit for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure, support, and maintain Endpoint Protection tools, Vulnerability Scanning of Environments, Firewalls
- Maintain network traffic monitoring and web filtering to monitor, regulate, and secure network communications.
- Use data encryption, firewalls, and other appropriate security tools and applications to conceal and protect transfers of confidential digital information.
- Review violations of security procedures; provides training to ensure violations do not recur.
- Monitor and restrict access to sensitive, confidential, or other high-security data.
- Perform risk assessments, audits, and tests to ensure proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Safeguard system security and improve overall server and network efficiency by training users and promoting security awareness.
- Implement procedures to ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Support the implementation of data backup and recovery plans.
- Show proficiency with the use of packet capture and protocol analysis tools and techniques.
- Develop documentation, training tools, and knowledge base for issues and remediation steps.
- Stay relevant with network industry trends and innovations to evaluate and recommend possible improvements to the network and security infrastructure.
- Backup role in key network / telecommunications systems.
- Provide advanced level On-Call support as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and 5+ years of experience in the field.
- CISSP preferred but not required.
- Experience in Endpoint Protection Management
- Experience with vulnerability remediation and prioritization
- Next Gen Firewall management experience, including VPNs, URL Filtering, Threat Prevention, DNS Security, preferably Palo Alto, Check Point
- Intermediate network SD WAN, router, access point, and switch administration; preferably Cato and Cisco
- Preferred experience with network traffic monitoring, packet analyzers, and network assessment tools
- Working knowledge of WAN, LAN, and Wireless systems
- Thorough understanding of computer-related security systems including firewalls, encryption, and password protection and authentication.
- Routing and networking protocols, including BGP, CDP, HSRP, MPLS, NAT, OSPF, QoS, RIP, DNS, TCP/UDP, IP, and others.
- Strong security and remote connectivity background with knowledge of and utilizing VPNs, IPSEC, SSL, IPS , IDS
- Familiarity with industry standard cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST, CIS, or ISO 27001/2
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software, including collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams
- Ability to work independently or as a team member. Able to lead teams and focus efforts on effective solutions and completion of tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize work and ability to balance maintenance and project work.
- Excellent communication skills with customers, senior level personnel, and team members.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit more than 6 hours.
- Standard office environment in a controlled climate
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.