Full Stack Java Developer
Winsupply Inc • Dayton, OH
Full Stack Java Developer for Dayton OH
Will be responsible for building user interface for web-based enterprise applications at Winsupply.
- Establishing effective collaboration and co-ordination with offshore and onshore resources.
- Working with business users to define requirements, create conceptual and technical designs, develop prototypes and programs, define and execute unit and integration tests, resolve, defects, execute an implementation plan, and provide production support.
- Developing hybrid mobile applications for both IOS and Android platforms. Integration of user interface with complex application business layer.
- Following best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Working in teams consisting of Project Manager, UI/UX. Will be involved with Designers and Developers.
- Engagement in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
- Ensure design consistency with clients design standards and guidelines.
- Will be using OOPS, concurrency programming, design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven, Development, Acceptance Testing, Java Script and Ecma Script, HTML 5.x, CSS 3.x, SCSS, Typescript, Angular 1.x,2.x and latest versions such as 6.x and 8.x.
- Will Create Web Application user interface as per design comps and information architecture, co-ordinate and collaborate with on shore and offshore teams, develop the Web App UI using HTML, CSS/SCSS, Boot Strap and Angular 2.0 (and above) etc.
- Will develop the Android/IOS hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework and integrate front-end application with complex application business layer, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 18 months experience required, foreign equivalent accepted
- 40 hrs a week
To Apply send resume to Alex Romine, Apromine@winsupplyinc.com