The Washington-Centerville Public Library, a busy mid-sized suburban library serving a population of approximately 56,000 citizens in the communities of Centerville and Washington Township, is seeking a Microsoft 365 Specialist to help us fulfill our Mission and Values and demonstrate our Customer Service Philosophy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Convert existing processes and data to Microsoft 365 applications and services.
· Integrate third-party systems, software, and services with library applications and services.
· Work with the Network Administrator to ensure proper permissions and functionality of Microsoft 365 applications and services.
· Design, create, develop, test and maintain Microsoft 365 applications and services.
· Analyze information technology usage and needs to identify priorities and develop new and improved services, policies, and procedures.
· Develop improvements and efficiencies for staff and patrons including automation of tasks and statistics.
· Oversee implementation of technology projects to support and meet library objectives.
· Partner with other departments to evaluate and drive the adoption of Microsoft 365 applications and services.
· Provide training and support for Office, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and other Microsoft applications and services.
· Maintain strong working knowledge of the current Microsoft 365 tools and understand the Microsoft roadmap and its impact to the organization.
· Assume other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills & Knowledge
· Associate degree in computer-related area or 3 plus years related experience.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications and services. Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Microsoft 365 applications and services.
· Project management and planning experience.
· Self-motivated, organized, efficient, and productive with excellent time management skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
· Collaborative, hands-on style with exceptional follow through.
· Ability to research and apply new technology.
· Analytical problem-solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and written/verbal skills, including the ability to explain and train “non-technical” individuals in the effective use of all relevant systems.
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent benefits package including 10% pick-up of employee’s contribution to Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
· Starting pay $21.93 - $28.96 per hour (which reflects pay of $24.12 - $31.86 with OPERS pick-up)
Status/Schedule of Hours
- Non-exempt; bargaining unit position
· 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
· Hybrid work schedule available after successful completion of provisionary period
To be considered for this position, please submit cover letter, resume and WCPL application to:
Human Resources, MS722WP, Washington-Centerville Public Library, 111 West Spring Valley Road, Centerville, OH 45458 or email to: HumanResources@wcpl.lib.oh.us
· WCPL Application can be found at www.wclibrary.infounder Employment
All offers of employment will be contingent upon the candidate successfully completing a Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) fingerprint check.