Support EXP‘s Data Analyst is a key member of the Innovation & Technology team and will interpret and analyze customer experience data, develop custom reporting, present findings to key internal and external stakeholders. The Data Analysis will manage data import and export processes and automations. She/he will ensure that all data transfers, reports and analyses are accurate, complete, and produced within the required deadlines. The Analyst will extract data using SQL and data visualization tools in order to design and develop reports from internal data sources to identify, analyze, and interpret data to identify key trends and insight, and develop presentations and make recommendations based on those findings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides analytical review and interpretation of data elements and effectively communicates findings to client support team, leadership and client executives.
· Analyzes client data including quantitative analysis as well as qualitative text/comment analysis to identify trends and problems and determines root causes.
· Compilation of reports based on analysis, keeping in mind the end user’s requirements or the client’s goals and objectives.
· Presentation of findings in the form of graphs, tables, charts and multimedia presentations including presentation delivery where needed to client and internal stakeholders..
· Identify opportunities for expanding the relationship with clients through stories found in the data analysis for additional research projects, identifying appropriate recommendations for broader or deeper measurement compared to their present state, and/or identifying additional solutions or boosters that will help solve problems uncovered in the analysis.
· Cleaning, transformation and validating of client data for loading into database
· Reviewing and managing automated data transform and load processes
· Resolve data issues identified in the loading process or downstream
· Ensure that software interfaces perform in-line with customer requirements
· Collaborate with other business units for supporting internal and external clients
· Support the new client implementation process and ongoing data optimization efforts
· Reporting of data including conducting detailed analyses using MS Excel or other software, using advanced functions and charting tools
· Participate in the development of data analytic designs and the associated business requirements that will be integrated into software development as part of an Agile team, working in two-week sprints
· Work with product owner and other members of the Agile team to understand business requirements and priorities and assist in the planning process by setting goals and assisting team members
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, data analytics, information technology or a related field
- Previous work experience handling data, reporting, analysis or manipulating
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Familiarity with SQL, including writing queries using Access or SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with analytical or business intelligence software such as Power BI or similar platform.
- Experience with data integration platform SQL Server Integration Services, a plus.
- Experience using statistical computer languages such as R or Python for text analysis a plus