Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio since 1910, Mikesell’s Snack Food Company manufactures and/or distributes snack foods such as potato chips, pretzels, puffcorn, popcorn, cheese curls and pork rinds in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Central Illinois. We have our manufacturing plant in Dayton and distribution centers in Dayton, OH, Indianapolis, IN and Louisville, KY.
We are searching for an experienced Sr. Systems Administrator/Business Analyst Manufacturing to drive digital and business transformation objectives with a focus on internal solutions and customer interactions within the manufacturing and business processes. The role focuses on JD Edwards/ERP technical abilities within BI, data model and complex report design, configuration, implementation and support, building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders, understanding of metrics and KPIs, ability to work with cross-functional teams; complex project management and communication skills.
This position is an application and service-oriented role that provides a customer-focused IT function supporting JD Edwards/ERP operational efficiency, quality, process improvement, customer service and growth. This vital role will develop and continuously align the multi Mikesell’s site manufacturing, e-commerce operations and our corporate office digital ecosystems with rapidly changing business needs and the Mikesell IT technical roadmaps. These roadmaps will support complex and exciting IT initiatives that require understanding of analytical problem-solving techniques, project management, lifecycle management and operational excellence. Work in our innovative environment and embrace our core values of integrity, dedication, ownership, collaboration and respect.
The Sr. Systems Administrator/Business Analyst Manufacturing Analyst is also responsible for a wide range of activities focused on the delivery of timely and accurate reports and automated, user-focused business processes: generating audit reports, troubleshooting and resolving data integrity issues, requirements gathering, determining business requirements, performing complex systems and data analysis, creating specifications, ensuring stability and integrity of software applications, planning, and testing software system configuration changes, developing project implementation and test plans, providing end-user application support, training users, and supporting information systems projects.
· 5 + years of experience in implementing and supporting ERP application including Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain, Inventory Management, and Transportation
· 3-5 years of experience in JD Edwards/SAP/relative manufacturing platform - functionality and application process flows of supported modules (Manufacturing, Distribution, & Finance)
· EDI experience preferred
· Experience in collaborating with business partners, fellow systems analysts and other IT team members to understand requirements and develop solutions that are well architected, stable, reliable, and cost effective.
· Knowledge of any third-party integration and process automation in systems like EDI, Salesforce.com, reporting tools (BI Publisher or Reports Now), DSI warehouse management
· Must be able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Results Oriented - Possesses current industry & job knowledge; is organized & efficient; demonstrates effective time management & multi-tasking skills; makes decisions in a timely manner
· High attention to detail, process oriented, strong analytic/problem solving skills and abilities to understand business and technology impact
· Superior communication skills, oral and written; the ability to convey technically complex information and concepts in easily understood terms.
- · Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Expert Excel and PowerPoint is a must).
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job posting does not constitute a job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our team members are the key to our success and that is why we offer career opportunities with outstanding benefits including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits (STD, Life, Accident)
- Generous PTO Policy & Paid holidays
- FSA -Flexible Spending Account
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e., working from home) allowed for this position? No but hybrid possibility
Does this position offer relocation? No
Please send resume and compensation expectations to email@example.com