Why Technology First?
Technology First is an industry-led, industry-driven trade association dedicated to providing technical leadership, increasing technology adoption, and developing professional competencies. We work with daytaOhio and the Dayton Development Coalition to advocate a strong regional IT agenda for economic growth.
Our membership includes companies that provide IT solutions, products and services as well as those enabled by technology. Members services such as:
Networking Events - Engaging Regional Technology Leadership
- Our events bring together technology and business professionals to learn more about today’s technology topics and trends.
- Seminars address technology topics presented by subject matter experts or feature customer panels that share best practices.
Employment Exchange - Linking the region’s workforce
- The Digital Mixer networking event is a professional and student networking event to discuss current and future opportunities in Dayton’s IT industry.
- The Robert V. McKenna Scholarship (funded by their annual golf tournament) awards college students studying IT-related majors.
Training Exchange - Local, Affordable, High Quality Training
- Locating training can be a time-consuming process, especially when you need a specific course offered by a training provider that is high quality, locally available, and affordable.
- The training advisory council helps forecast training needs to better serve the region.
Tech Source - Creating Technology Connections
- As an established technology resource in the business community, Tech Source provides a business-to-business technology referral service. Through an online search, your business can locate the technology you need and the resource you want.
Communication with the IT Community - Promoting the regional agenda
- Articles can be contributed to Technology First, our monthly magazine, which is distributed to 4,000 professionals. This publication focuses on member company news, technology and business topics of interest, as well as upcoming training and events.
- Over 30,000 unique visitors viewed www.technologyfirst.org to access services or news.
Technology First invites your company to become part of this dynamic organization today to get connected to unique opportunities. Become a part of the Technology First organization to develop and strengthen the local IT community!